• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Grolsch Bottles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richo

Reaction score
I have 70 (Pop Top) Grolsch Bottles 4 Sale will sell for $140 for the lot will not seperate can reply to post or E-Mail [email protected]

Would be usefull if you posted your location. I can't see someone posting 70 bottles economically.

I live in Southern Higlands NSW and Work in Sydney. Hope this helps

damn! I'd be onto these like a shot if you were in Perth.

Anyone in Perth care to get rid of a few of these???

Barfridge,
I regularly see grolsch bottles for about a dollar at the Karrinyup swapmeet. There was a 1/2 doz. Darwin stubbies for $12.00 ea last Sunday but i spent me money on a full sized CO2 bottle for thirty bucks and a high pressure reg. for $5. It was probably stolen and I'll go to gaol when I try fill it, but its worth a go. Got a pluto for $7.00 last year. He had two and stupid me could see no reason for more than one. Oh! well.

Tony,

Is that Karrinyup shopping centre Sunday mornings?

What time can buyers get in?

DB,
Yes, underground carpark every sunday. If I go, I get there about 7AM and its already full of people. Be warned though, its not Aladdins cave, I have been many times and come away empty handed.

I have recieved numerous E-Mails, there seems to be some kind of confusion of what type of bottles these are.

What they are the Green 500ml Grolsch Bottles (glass) with white
ceramic/plastic tops with the rubber washer and wire.

Hey mate, i am very interested , will be in sydney Tuesday. I have sent u email

Back