• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Grolsch Bottles - Wanted To Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xaeros

Reaction score
Hi all

I desperately need to update my stock of Grolsch bottles - does anybody here wish to part with some or can someone suggest a place where I may obtain some? Like getting blood from a stone, I know ...

Thanks!

xaeros,

Why dont you just buy a KEG System?

GMK,

Would love to do that but SWMBO would have a fit :( One step at a time I reckon.
Unfortunately I love the Grolsch bottles but hate the beer ... the six pack I had a while ago now contain all manners of herbal concoctions (bottles hiijacked by you-know-who), and I swore I'd never buy the stuff again.

Cheers

Ok,

For Grolsch bottles the cheap way.

Find a bar/restaurant that sells Grolsch swing top bottles.
Talk to the barman/manger - expalin that you are a homebrewer and would like to use them for homebrewing.

Strike a deal that you will come in on a weekly basis to pick up said bottles - getting them to rinse them would be really good - with some free home brew in exchange.

Should work a treat.
Alternatively, place an add in the paper.
While in Perth the Grolsch Rep would take the empties back from the bars/restaurants for 50cents ea and then on sell them for a Dollar each.

So, getting in cantact with the Grolsch rep - offering a deal with them could be a good way too of getting an unlimited supply of them.

Hope this helps.

Good Luck.

Latest posts

Back