Greetings from scotland

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joiner8

Reaction score
Hi everybody I'm from Stirlingshire Scotland and just joined the group, im considering buying a fermzilla snub nosed gen 3 fermenter and i am looking to get some tips when i eventually buy it cheers

Hi everybody I'm from Stirlingshire Scotland and just joined the group, im considering buying a fermzilla snub nosed gen 3 fermenter and i am looking to get some tips when i eventually buy it cheers

Quite a few here use that equipment and can advise. Welcome.

Yes Welcome,
I am pretty sure the fermzilla does ferment under its own co2 pressure with the aid of a spunding valve which controls the pressure.
I use a similar fementor and find a clean and fast ferment around 10PSI.I will be travelling to the UK/Scotland dec/jan next year can you
recommend any breweries?

Thanks mate with regards to the breweries, England seems to have more than scotland, have a browse on this Web site you should find something

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220208-170519_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220208-170519_Chrome.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 16
Thanks for that,a quick net search led me to stewart brewing at Loanhead,i will attempt to call in to as many as i can.

Latest posts

Back