Great Beer at the Hobart Brewing Company

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sheebz81

Reaction score
Finished work early on Friday arvo so decided to head into the Hobart Brewing Company to sample one of their many beers. Never been there until Friday, but I will definitely be heading back there.

I only had the one beer as I had to pick up my young fella on the way home, but my word what a good beer it was! St. Christopher Cream Ale was the beer of choice. Nice and creamy as the name suggests with the perfect amount of bitterness. As I was really wishing I could have another I purchased a 942ml can to take away. Yep.... 942ml!!!! They fill the can and seal it there and then in front of you so all of their beers are available to purchase like this.

If anyone is looking for a decent beer in Hobart I would highly recommend checking out this place which is just near Macquarie Wharf, in one of the old transport sheds.

Cheers,
Brad

Had a porter there recently. Nice spot. Have previously enjoyed their offerings at Preachers too.

Had a porter there recently. Nice spot. Have previously enjoyed their offerings at Preachers too.

We visited these guys recently too, they have a great line up of quality beers, they also have a Canimal for takeaways.

Coincidentally we just had the canimal of imperial porter we brought back with us. Quite a nice beer.

Back