Grandview Hotel Craft

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jezza79

Reaction score
Didn't realize until lastnight that a local hotel has rotating craft beer.
may have missed a thread about it on here but i have always been annoyed with the lack of beer (decent) on tap around my area.
I went to the grandview at cleveland(qld) last night and and was very pleased to see craft beers on tap at reasonable prices.$4 schooners of stone and wood pacific ale, little creatures pale and a few other interesting ones inside, i think i saw a criek boon or some kind of belgium sweet beer.
Well done Grandview, i can now go somewhere that i dont have to drink Vomit Bombs or new.

$4 schooners?!? That's very cheap. I haven't been to the Grandview in a few years. Might have to make a special trip.

Didn't realize until lastnight that a local hotel has rotating craft beer.
may have missed a thread about it on here but i have always been annoyed with the lack of beer (decent) on tap around my area.
I went to the grandview at cleveland(qld) last night and and was very pleased to see craft beers on tap at reasonable prices.$4 schooners of stone and wood pacific ale, little creatures pale and a few other interesting ones inside, i think i saw a criek boon or some kind of belgium sweet beer.
Well done Grandview, i can now go somewhere that i dont have to drink Vomit Bombs or new.

I was there a couple of weeks ago and they only had Old Speckled Hen and the full range of James Squire on tap, plus Megaswill.

But they did have a Food/wine/craft beer day a few weeks back and had some of the boys from Stone and Wood, 4 Pines and JS pulling beers in a tent out the back.

I was there a couple of weeks ago and they only had Old Speckled Hen and the full range of James Squire on tap, plus Megaswill.

But they did have a Food/wine/craft beer day a few weeks back and had some of the boys from Stone and Wood, 4 Pines and JS pulling beers in a tent out the back.

That could be very dangerous for us mate :icon_drunk:

Latest posts

Back