Grand Ridge Pale Ale - Anyone Know Anything About It?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cpsmusic

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Was in my local Woolies bottle shop (a BWS I think) and saw four-packs of Grand Ridge Pale Ale on sale for $10. I'm a fan of Gippsland Gold so I couldn't resist. It's an APA made with Ella, Topaz and Enigma hops. Tastes pretty good to me!

I've never seen this beer before and can't find any info about it on the Grand Ridge website, but it doesn't seem to be updated very often.

Just wondering if anyone knows anything about it?

Cheers,

Chris

Howdy.
Obviously some are less of a fan ^^ :lol:

I haven't had it in a few years. Used to be quite a decent APA, but I'm not sure if it's still the same.
There's a newish thread on here somewhere discussing the same question of a clone recipe.

Edit: http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/index.php?/topic/89241-Grand-Ridge-Yarra-valley-Gold

Edit2: Haha, just realized you're talking about the Pale Ale, whereas I was referring & linking to the Gippsland Gold. Pays to read the OP, I guess! :lol:
Move along ... Nothing to see here ...

This thread's a bit old now - but had one this summer and was a good drop. I noticed the hop list has changed - to Amarillo, Mosaic and Simcoe, however their website still has the old info.

Latest posts

Back