Help Support Aussie Homebrewer by donating:

Corona Virus
  1. We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.
    Dismiss Notice

Grand Ridge Pale Ale - Anyone Know Anything About It?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by cpsmusic, 4/1/16.

1. cpsmusic

Home Page:
    Posted 4/1/16
    Hi Folks,

Was in my local Woolies bottle shop (a BWS I think) and saw four-packs of Grand Ridge Pale Ale on sale for $10. I'm a fan of Gippsland Gold so I couldn't resist. It's an APA made with Ella, Topaz and Enigma hops. Tastes pretty good to me!

I've never seen this beer before and can't find any info about it on the Grand Ridge website, but it doesn't seem to be updated very often.

Just wondering if anyone knows anything about it?

Cheers,

Chris

2. Lord Raja Goomba I

Prisoner of Sobriety

Posted 4/1/16
    It's average and with a hop shot drop or 5 is drinkable at $10 a four-fer.

3. technobabble66

Meat Popsicle

Posted 4/1/16
    Howdy.
    Obviously some are less of a fan ^^ :lol:

I haven't had it in a few years. Used to be quite a decent APA, but I'm not sure if it's still the same.
    There's a newish thread on here somewhere discussing the same question of a clone recipe.

Edit: http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/index.php?/topic/89241-Grand-Ridge-Yarra-valley-Gold

Edit2: Haha, just realized you're talking about the Pale Ale, whereas I was referring & linking to the Gippsland Gold. Pays to read the OP, I guess! :lol:
    Move along ... Nothing to see here ...

4. hugsy

Posted 13/1/20
    This thread's a bit old now - but had one this summer and was a good drop. I noticed the hop list has changed - to Amarillo, Mosaic and Simcoe, however their website still has the old info.

Draft saved Draft deleted