• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Grain To Offload. Make Me An Offer.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drtomc

Fermentationist
Reaction score
Hi All,

Due to personal circumstances, I haven't brewed for a year, and can't see myself brewing for some time. I have several sacks of grain (some unopened) which have been sitting for 12 months. If you're localish to Preston, PM me, and you can have what you like. I aint gonna use it, and I'd rather you did than throw it away.

No, I don't even remember exactly what I have. There'll be some pale malt, some wheat, some pilsner. How much of each I haven't checked.

Tom.

gone in 10mins,shit truman was quick, bet he's a happy boy.

cheers...spog....

Bugga!
Would of been a easy pick up fr me....

I hope the OP is travelling OK..............

I hope the OP is travelling OK..............

Yeah, thanks. Relationship breakup (all good, considering), but I've moved to a small apartment, and although theoretically I have space on my balcony to brew (plenty of guys do), I find myself spending what spare time I have doing other things for now. I'm hanging on to my gear. :icon_cheers:

Tom.

I find myself spending what spare time I have doing other things for now. I'm hanging on to my gear. :icon_cheers:

Tom.

"Doing other things", single, I think we all know what that means :) Your a Braumeister candidate btw.

Back