Grain Quarantined in Tas

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We had a palette of grain for the brewery held up by quarantine recently........came through fine in the end so who knows? Could be a new overzealous employee?

jlm said:
We had a palette of grain for the brewery held up by quarantine recently........came through fine in the end so who knows? Could be a new overzealous employee?
Maybe the case, however, Im playing by the rules for now, until this gets sorted. A few more people are involved now, but I will fill you in tomorrow.
Cheers
LagerBomb

Any updates on this topic? I'm looking to order all of my grain from the mainland in the future, because I'm just not a fan of the LHBS's in Hobart. But don't want to order a heap of grain that might not reach me!

BrewRick said:
Any updates on this topic? I'm looking to order all of my grain from the mainland in the future, because I'm just not a fan of the LHBS's in Hobart. But don't want to order a heap of grain that might not reach me!
Nobody is a fan of the LHBS in Hobart....... :ph34r:

BrewRick said:
Easiest thing is to get in on the Bulk Buys. Nothing to worry about then.

Back