Grain Mills

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guest Lurker

Big Dog Brewing
Reaction score
I'm sure most people dont need reminding, but its worth checking inside your mill before chucking the grain in and milling away. I didnt fnd this guy until I was doughing in. He went through a Valley on the second closest roller setting and was remarkably intact at the end.

BTW, if going to Goats brewday, and vegetarian, remind me that there is one of my beers you probably shouldnt try.

cockroach4.jpg

:blink: GL There's still some cracked grain on it, scrape it off. Waste not want not. :lol:

Warren -

MM tasty GL extra protein

A complete meal in a glass!!

This may be a unique and environmentally safe way for Dickted to control those pesky cockroaches he was having trouble with the other week. 100% guaranteed to kill cockroaches!!!! :D :D :D

cheers
:beer:
anthony

Good ad for a valley mill - husk intact while releasing all the flavor!

What if somebody is going to the brewday, not vego, but a bit squeamish?

I think you better tell me.

Isn't it strange, I can handle a massive dogs rectum, but not a little roach

Guest Lurker said:
deadly said:
:blink: :excl:
[post="59409"][/post]​

You had to be there.
[post="59428"][/post]​

The mind boggles!!!!

Flat, dead mouse??????????????

A roach???????????????

A massive dogs rectum????????????????????

And a grain mill!

Wow! This forum is gettin' better all the time. :lol: ;)

GL,
Before I looked at the larger version of the picture I thought it was a mouse!
cheers
Darren

barfridge said:
isn't it strange, I can handle a massive dogs rectum, but not a little roach
[post="59408"][/post]​

Bar thats real scary!!!

I have cought 5 mice in ny grain mill so far

They climb up on it after the fine grain dust and fall in the 30 liter bucket i use to catch to cracked grain.

I then crack em on the head with a bit of 4x2 and chuck over the neighbours fence B)

I have a great grain mill and an efficient mouse trap i dont have to set baits in :D

Guest Lurker said:
deadly said:
:blink: :excl:
[post="59409"][/post]​

You had to be there.
[post="59428"][/post]​

In fairness to our bewildered friends, let me explain...

Guest Lurker made an exceptionally smooth and luscious porter for the 2004 Christmas Case called Big Shit Porter. He claims, and we have no reason to disbelieve him, that the grain bill underwent a special kind of protein rest by passing through the digestive tracts of his great danes. The resulting biscuits deposited on his lawn were then collected warm and lovingly mashed. The fruit of his (and his dogs') labours was dark, aromatic and chewy.

But cockroaches? That's disgusting.

This thread is beginning to make my feel queasy.

:excl: (Note pic is for representative purposes only. Any connection with author is purely coincidental. I have the good grace to make it to the toilet). :eek:

Warren -

vomit_67.jpg

How many legs does a roach have? Looks like he is missing a few! I guess they would help you to lauter :D

Mmmmmm, I just had lunch.

Lucky that I'm a Biology graduate, so I'm sort-of used to this sort of bodily (dys)function.

Seth

Latest posts

Back