• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Grain Mill & Hopper wanted

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

megs8888

Reaction score
Hi I am after a grain Mill and hopper anyone know where I can get one please that's good quality and adjustable? Thanks.

From memory, a reasonable mill for the price, I prefer 3 rollers, but I like things to be difficult ;)

Yeah I saw that one on eBay, I probably would like to go the 3 roller version if ones available in OZ.

The best price for a 3 roller I have seen is $199. More than double the price.

I'm tempted by this but as the mantra I try to go with says - "you buy cheap, you buy twice". I've seen the malt muncher on keg king and ebay and if that isn't exactly the same malt mill as the barley crusher, with a few very small differences, I'll eat my hat. And it's an extra $40 (the malt muncher). Or do I just throw down $ for a millmaster. Hmm.

Get a Crankensteìn. Just because it doesn't have a funkin MM in its name. Fwiw I love my MashMaster MillMaster MiniMill.

Back