Grain mill BB once again

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wife just messaged me to say mine arrived today. I'm so happy I wish I could wet my pants!

Mine arrived today - Much appreciated SimoB thanks for what you've done - As with others don't worry about the screws I would probably rivet anyway.Now I have to learn to drive it .

Cheers, Simo

Mine showed up this arvo. Don't bother with the screws, like others have said it's easy enough to rivet together

Will drink my first pint tonight toasting your efforts.

Reg

Thanks guys, I want to point out that Strobe helped out a lot on this one. He drove me down there!

I'm glad everyone is getting theres. I haven't even put mine together yet!!

Yeah, I'll find a way to put it together. You've done enough mate. :beerbang:

I awoke from my pre-nite shift nap & there she was "My Precious".
Thanks Again Fellas. :)

Thanks SimoB & Strobe. Got mine this arvo when I got home, it was together ten minutes later.
You two are legends!

PS. Don't worry about the screws SimoB.
Cheers
DAC

So general consensus is lip on the outside of the hopper assembly?

Strobes Succulent Syrup... Has a ring to it...
Brizzie didn't show today, but I have a Marga for anyone here that was planning a brew.

PM me anyone who needs it!

I decided to brew this weekend to celebrate. All I need is to find someone with a jigsaw and a rivet gun.

Seemed like 1 is driven and the other is "passive" it just rolls from the pressure of the grain being pushed past on the active roller.
Looked like there are the 2 adjusters on each end with numbers marked on them that need to be rotated, not sure if the 2 eye bolts are to lock the cam arrangement off, haven't had a play with that yet..

Yep. Two eye bolts are for locking the adjustments in place once you have your desired gap.

If you're unsure, try setting the gap with a credit card. I know that's what some people do. ;)

Mine showed up today. though I had to chase the postie down the road and get him to check his van for it.

Thanks for organizing guys, very much appreciated. The Marga has been retired. :D

Simo and I had a play with the new mill yesterday. It works really well!

thanks guys mine arrived today!

I think I will look into getting some rivets - ill get in touch if I need the screws

anyone got any tips for attaching the mill to a wooden base?

So managed to miss this! Not sure if there was anyone else still interested or if there are any extras, but just showing interest

Latest posts

Back