Grain Bulk Buy Tassie

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Due to my age, I cant work it out. Can jlm do it for me??

Transferred $30.00 - Buy yourself a couple of xxxx Gold with the change Paul - My shout.
LB

LagerBomb said:
Due to my age, I cant work it out. Can jlm do it for me??
It was only $28 gramps.......get back to keeping those kids off your lawn.

$21.55 for me. I should be all square now if my calculations are correct.

jlm said:
It was only $28 gramps.......get back to keeping those kids off your lawn.
Yeah, but I wanted to shout itmech a beer as well!!

jlm said:
So I'll be picking up grain this arvo for the above mentioned folks.....I just need to organise a drop off point on Saturday.... I reckon I'll be getting into Hobart around 1:00......so who lives where and has a easy spot for me to stop by?
I am happy to meet wherever and appreciate you were delivering it down here thanks.
Name a time and place and I'll be there.

Cheers

If you're good to pick up the whole lot (there's roughly 13 bags or about 300kg there) I'll meet you at the New Sydney......I'm staying at the Brunswick Hotel and will be lunching at the NS so will be parked somewhere in the area.

If you can't take the whole lot I'm happy to drop it off at Guy's place.

Anyway, send me a PM.

Allright, grain is loaded up and I'll be hitting the road soon. There's a few splits which are in their right bag (ie rye is in the wey rye bag) and a 1/3 spilt of caramunich II for brewtas which is in a simpson's bag and has been marked with niko. There's still a few full bags to be split among you blokes.

Don't forget to send me your address Adrian.

The grainy eagle has landed at guysmileys place so get in contact with Adrian for your pickup and get brewing.

Thanks a lot for bringing down the goods, I'm sure all of us southerners greatly appreciate the effort you've gone to :beerbang:

I'm out tonight and working all day tomorrow but will be home after 4:30pm. If you guys want to send me a PM and let me know when you'd like to stop by we'll get coordinated from there.

Cheers,
Adrian

Shit......forgot about the GST thing.......will pay shortly

$10 should cover mine, paid today. Sorry about the lateness.

Sorry it took so long Paul, I have not been online much recently, but I am transferring the GST now.

Cheers,

Scott

I've got a couple of pallets of malt to order this week, there is room for about 15 bags if anyone is interested but I will need to know by 5pm Tuesday 15th.
Bairds, Weyermann, Barrett Burston, Thomas Fawcett and Dingemans are available.

Hi - My name is LagerBomb and I'm a bulk buy addict.
I dont need any grain - put me down for 2 bags
Cheers
LB

Do you want me to choose the 2 bags for you or is there something you are after? :)

Latest posts

Back