Grain Bulk Buy Tassie

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paid today, a bit slow... sorry!!

Thanks so much, brilliant effort everyone :beerbang:

Grain ordered this morning, big thanks to Nathan for the spreadsheet, made it so much easier!
Hopefully we will have it all here by Friday.

Unloaded the grain this afternoon, will be around Sunday morning for an hour or so for pickups, otherwise I will be there all next week between 9 and 4.

Awesome Paul, what time tomorrow are you around, I will pop in then.

Nathan and James, would you like me to pick yours up as well?

I'll be there at 11:59:59. Dont be late.

Planning to pick mine up Thurs or Friday. Need to make appointment elsewhere so will let you know.

I'll stop in on tuesday to pick up mine and the Hobartians.

So that's Amberfluid, Guysmiley, Kudzu, Brewtas, Somnar.......anyone else? Or have I got anyone I shouldn't?

So I'll be picking up grain this arvo for the above mentioned folks.....I just need to organise a drop off point on Saturday.... I reckon I'll be getting into Hobart around 1:00......so who lives where and has a easy spot for me to stop by?

I'm down in Blackmans Bay so I might be a bit far South but I can pick it up from wherever.

Jlm I'm a northener, please don't take my grain to hobart :) sending pm.

Right, sorry.......PM back at ya.

Bugger.
How did I manage to miss this one. :(
Don't suppose anyone has a bag of MO they'd like to swap for a bag of JW Trad Ale?

Oh well - next time...

I live in Sandy Bay but have a shop in Cambridge Park that could serve as a central drop-off if anyone is interested? Eastern shore might be a bit out of the way for some though...

I'm happy to meet anywhere you like if none of the above is suitable (within reason :p)

Thanks again mate :)

Well your place in Sandy Bay is in the box seat so far Guy. I'm basically looking for somewhere to drop grain, close to the city so I can get to the New Sydney and commence the birthday drinks......Actually.......Anyone wanna grab the grain from the New Sydney and have a beer?

Guysmiley54 said:
I live in Sandy B Eastern shore might be a bit out of the way for some though...
Has to be better than driving to Launceston though Guy. Others shouldnt look a gift horse....etc. Well done for offering. Try to make it easy for jlm, it is his 40th birthday afterall :blink: :lol: .
LagerBomb

Yeah what Lagerbomb said. I mean, he's like 80 so its great he's learnt to use a computer and is still mostly there upstairs.

Got the invoice for the grain today and there has been a slight mistake, no GST was added to grain prices on the spreadsheet, all prices on the list were plus GST.
As I'm out of pocket $168.24, if everyone could just work out the GST owing on their grain total (not the freight) and transfer to my account, it would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Paul

Will do Paul. Will stop in tomorrow to split those last couple of bags.

Back