Grain Bulk Buy Tassie

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My order looks right.........How many bags on a palette again? How many we short?

40 bags, order is full. If everyone can transfer to my account and leave your AHB name as a payment reference I will get this underway, should have it next week.

Account Name : Morrison Brewery Pty Ltd
BSB: 017548
Acc No: 256617434

Cheers,
Paul

So those prices on the spreadsheet are right Paul?

I'll be able to drop off for the southerners on either the 9th or 10th of Aug......still not sure of the date when I'm heading down but I'm going to a gig in Hobart on the saturday night so should be able to meet up somewhere.

I will pop the money over as soon as I know how much to add for shipping.

The total on the spread sheet includes Freight cost of $6.87 per bag as quoted by Paul.

$93.24 transferred as per spreadsheet.

Thanks Paul for organising and Nathan for putting the spreadsheet together.

Paid, Thanks guys. Not sure how I would cope without these bulk buys, They are much appreciated.

All paid.

Thanks so much Paul, when you're in Tassie, you don't have access to the same stuff on the mainland, so you need goodhearted and generous people to help with getting what you need.

Cheers,

Lord Raja Goomba I said:
All paid.

Thanks so much Paul, when you're in Tassie, you don't have access to the same stuff on the mainland, so you need goodhearted and generous people to help with getting what you need.

Cheers,
Brown Noser

And David can be Largerbomb.......Like on the spreadsheet. For shame Nathan....You've committed the ultimate brew forum faux pas.

Have paid so thanks Paul.....I'll bring a few bottles in for you when I pick up.

For the southerners........I won't be heading down until Saturday the 10/8. Not going all the way down to the Huon though, staying in Hobart so can either drop off somewhere centrally, or you can pick up from wherever I'm staying.

jlm said:
And David can be Largerbomb.......Like on the spreadsheet. For shame Nathan....You've committed the ultimate brew forum faux pas.
Oh the shame, . . . . the shame.

I like it. Means my bomb is bugger than yours!!!!

Edit - bigger - my typing suddenly got a EnZed accent.

Back