Grain Book At Grain And Grape

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agraham

Reaction score
Fellow AHB'ers,

For those who dont know, Grain and Grape have a 'Grain Book'.

This costs 82.50 for imported Grain, and allows you to purchase 25 kg of grain, and you can purchase as much or as little as you like at a time.

You can also mix and match types of grain etc and have it crushed.

For example you could buy 2.5 kg of Weyermann Pils and 2.5 KG of Weyermann Light munich...etc etc

And you would have 20kg left to purchase.

A very good idea and works well for those who dont bulk purchase and have their own grain mill.

Cheers,

Andrew

Not in anyway affiliated but a happy customer.

This would be a great deal if you wanted to try lots of different specialty grains. A lot of more obscure grain types cost in excess of $6/kilo which works out at more than $150 for 25kg. You'd be able to get it half price with this deal. Personally, at this stage I am happy plugging away with JW malts, but its good to see this deal from G&G!

It is good. But you have to make sure you ring ahead with your order first before turning up.

I usually turn up and they have it ready for me in 5-10 mins. Gives me time to look around the shop etc...

Cheers,

Andrew

T.D. said:
Personally, at this stage I am happy plugging away with JW malts, but its good to see this deal from G&G!
[post="81554"][/post]​
Just FYI, they have the same deal for Aussie malts - ~$110 for 50kg.

Latest posts

Back