• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

grain and honey and bottles, fermenter, cornies for sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevin_smevin

Reaction score
Ladies and Gents.

I'm moving interstate and all this has to go. If you think the prices are unreasonable, shoot me an offer. Pick up in Macleod

weyerman.jpg Weyerman Pale Wheat Malt. unopened $20

box of bottles.jpg 3 x boxes of bottles. Box made of ply. Solid. All bottles well looked after and most with foil cap still on. Were alway rinsed after use, drained and baked in oven with foil cap. $15 each (mainly for the box)

orange blossom.jpg 3x3kg orange blossom honey. Never opened. $10 for the lot

random honey.jpg 1x 3kg string bark. 2 x 3kg grampians honey. 1 x 3kg banksia honey. $10 for the lot.

IMG_0059.jpg a couple of different malts. Including the storage container:

1 x Best Malz Pils - 20-25kg $20
1 x Simpson Maris Otter - 20-25kg $20
1 x Weyerman Vienna - 20-25kg $20
1 x Weyerman Munich type 1 - about 10kg $10
1 x JW Ale malt - about 10kg $10

lucky dip.jpg this little wheelie bin has a mix of stuff including half a back of JW pilsner, maybe 7kg weyerman carapils, 2kg special B and some other bits and pieces. $15

fermenter.jpg 1 x 50L fermenter. Includes beer belly thermowell and a john guest fitting on top i used to attach an CO2 line to so i could push beer into a keg. $30

i also have 5 x cornie kegs. All clean, hold pressure and good condition. $40 each.

Happy days!

I'll take the Wheat Malt, Marris Otter, Pils & orange blossom honey

PM on its way

Actually, I'll take the wheelie bin of grain too

Ill take the cornies and the fermenter and the rest of the honey

Just like me breakbeer... take it all lol.. still gotta get you to finally do that sign for me :).. cant wait to get those cornies.. i already have beer waiting for themm..RIS for ageing :)

yum yum yum said:
Ladies and Gents.

I'm moving interstate and all this has to go. If you think the prices are unreasonable, shoot me an offer. Pick up in Macleod

attachicon.gif
weyerman.jpg Weyerman Pale Wheat Malt. unopened $20 sold to breakbeer

attachicon.gif
box of bottles.jpg 3 x boxes of bottles. Box made of ply. Solid. All bottles well looked after and most with foil cap still on. Were alway rinsed after use, drained and baked in oven with foil cap. $15 each (mainly for the box)

attachicon.gif
orange blossom.jpg 3x3kg orange blossom honey. Never opened. $10 for the lot - sold to breakbeer

attachicon.gif
random honey.jpg 1x 3kg string bark. 2 x 3kg grampians honey. 1 x 3kg banksia honey. $10 for the lot. sold to Grainer

attachicon.gif
IMG_0059.jpg a couple of different malts. Including the storage container:

1 x Best Malz Pils - 20-25kg $20 sold to breakbeer
1 x Simpson Maris Otter - 20-25kg $20 sold to breakbeer
1 x Weyerman Vienna - 20-25kg $20 sold to breakbeer
1 x Weyerman Munich type 1 - about 10kg $10 sold to breakbeer
1 x JW Ale malt - about 10kg $10 sold to breakbeer

attachicon.gif
lucky dip.jpg this little wheelie bin has a mix of stuff including half a back of JW pilsner, maybe 7kg weyerman carapils, 2kg special B and some other bits and pieces. $15 old to breakbeer

attachicon.gif
fermenter.jpg 1 x 50L fermenter. Includes beer belly thermowell and a john guest fitting on top i used to attach an CO2 line to so i could push beer into a keg. $30 sold to Grainer

i also have 5 x cornie kegs. All clean, hold pressure and good condition. $40 each. sold to Grainer

Happy days!

That was quick!

Only the bottles left.

Go on someone.......

Thanks mate.. going to a great home.. and thanks for the extra hops.. might even share some out with a few friends and share the love so to say

Where are you moving to K?
Taking the lovely stainless bling with you I'm guessing?

Hes going to you mate.. Hobart Cascade Brewery Headbrewer ! I told him to hit you up down there... Doh missed th stainless tour

Best of luck. Going to a great city in my humble opinion.

Hit me up for a beer, any preliminary scouting on prospective homes if needed and advice on cheap, reliable removalists (I used Dean's twice - both times they were very well priced and reliable).

!'ll take all the grai.... Never mind too slow,

All this time youve been around the corner!!! :p

Back