• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Grain, Adelaide

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HaveFun

Reaction score
Hi,

I just moved to Mount Gambier, but I will be in ADL on Monday. What's the best place to get some wheat malts?
Thanks
Cheers
Stefan

Depends where you are going in Adelaide and which brand/wheat malt type. About 16km north of the city is Beer Belly (Pooraka), who stock Weyermann, Joe White, Briess and Gladfields wheat and they carry red and dark wheat. About 19km off of the freeway into/or out of Adelaide is iBrewsa (Meadows) who stock Weyermann and Barett Burston Wheat and he only stocks pale. I'm not sure of pick up from him, as he does deliveries on Fridays, but if you contact him I'm sure he will accommodate you. The price difference you can see.

EDIT - sorry, almost forgot in Holden Hill (12km North East) there is Brewmaker, who only stock Joe White wheat. All the others (Country Brewer & Brewcraft) are a tad more expensive generally.

Last edited:
I have to pick up my car in Adelaide to drive back to Mount Gambier, and I need some wheat malt
I will visit Beer Belly to stock up :)

thanks for the info

cheers
stefan

I cannot find the store location of ibrewsa ? What’s the store location ?
Cheers
Stefan

I think he's mostly an online store. Not sure of the address exactly, but Meadows it is. Send him a msg through his website for how to collect etc as he does deliveries.

Back