• We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.

Grain, Adelaide

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

HaveFun

Reaction score
Hi,

I just moved to Mount Gambier, but I will be in ADL on Monday. What's the best place to get some wheat malts?
Thanks
Cheers
Stefan

Jack of all biers

Reaction score
Depends where you are going in Adelaide and which brand/wheat malt type. About 16km north of the city is Beer Belly (Pooraka), who stock Weyermann, Joe White, Briess and Gladfields wheat and they carry red and dark wheat. About 19km off of the freeway into/or out of Adelaide is iBrewsa (Meadows) who stock Weyermann and Barett Burston Wheat and he only stocks pale. I'm not sure of pick up from him, as he does deliveries on Fridays, but if you contact him I'm sure he will accommodate you. The price difference you can see.

EDIT - sorry, almost forgot in Holden Hill (12km North East) there is Brewmaker, who only stock Joe White wheat. All the others (Country Brewer & Brewcraft) are a tad more expensive generally.

Last edited:

HaveFun

Reaction score
I have to pick up my car in Adelaide to drive back to Mount Gambier, and I need some wheat malt
I will visit Beer Belly to stock up :)

thanks for the info

cheers
stefan

beachy

Reaction score
Beerbelly is closed Mondays.

HaveFun

Reaction score
I cannot find the store location of ibrewsa ? What’s the store location ?
Cheers
Stefan

Jack of all biers

Reaction score
I think he's mostly an online store. Not sure of the address exactly, but Meadows it is. Send him a msg through his website for how to collect etc as he does deliveries.

Latest posts