Grafton Show Home Brewing Competition 2015

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good point, a very immature reply from me considering the humanity and sacrifice you demonstrate by judging the beer

I shall chasten myself and make amends by multiple batch tasting of my own product, and even to the extent of (edited, its just like the facebook thing - someday, someone will read it)

Hi folks, count me in again this year. Looking forward to it.

Cheers, M.

Re you needing accomodation..?

Which reminds me....better book Bribies room

Only 34 Days until entries close!

Very special thanks to Coopers DIY Beer for being a long term supporter of the Grafton Show Home Brewing Competition.

Gear for brewers at all levels, from kits, to fermentables, accessories, and beer gear.

www.diybeer.com
DIY Beer Coopers Logo.png

Just mashed in my entry! Hope I can get it ready in time, my fermenting freezer died too so no temp control. Doing a double batch of apa, different hops and yeast for each cube.

DSC_0496.JPG

Judging commences at 3pm on Saturday 25th April 2015 and all exhibitors are welcome to attend, with a sausage sizzle also being held. This is not a BYO event. Persons over the age of 18 will only be permitted at the judging.

The reason the event became BYO last year was because of the later start, when many attending members felt the urgent need for some timely and fortifying refreshment.

The earlier time is an excellent move, congrats, and provides scope for some post-event conviviality as well. :beerbang:

Sizzle was brilliant last year as well, looking forward to it :super:

Brew Matt said:
Judging commences at 3pm on Saturday 25th April 2015 and all exhibitors are welcome to attend, with a sausage sizzle also being held. This is not a BYO event. Persons over the age of 18 will only be permitted at the judging.
I'm actually working that weekend so I can't hang around too long if I can even get there but at the judging, for those present, will we have any idea of of how we went or will it be a week or two after that?

Crusty said:
I'm actually working that weekend so I can't hang around too long if I can even get there but at the judging, for those present, will we have any idea of of how we went or will it be a week or two after that?
Hey Crusty,

The results will be made available when the Grafton Show opens the week after.

Very special thanks to the Bellingen Brewing Company for being a supporter of the Grafton Brewing Competition. Owner Richard Jennings will be one of the judges again this year.

www.bellobeer.com.au

1509849_1630156073869571_4391619689361925494_n.jpg

Bribie G said:
The reason the event became BYO last year was because of the later start, when many attending members felt the urgent need for some timely and fortifying refreshment.

The earlier time is an excellent move, congrats, and provides scope for some post-event conviviality as well. :beerbang:

Sizzle was brilliant last year as well, looking forward to it :super:
Good to see you making the trip up again Bribie.

Yes, the aim will be to get the judging completed before dawn this year! Hopefully finished in the early evening so that everyone can relax, have a chat, and say hi to those making the trip up.

Crusty said:
Will be great to finally put faces to names, hope you can make it.

Brew Matt said:
Hey Crusty,

The results will be made available when the Grafton Show opens the week after.
Thanks Matt.

Bribie G said:
Will be great to finally put faces to names, hope you can make it.
I caught up with Stu last year & it will be good to put some faces to names.
I'll do my best to get there but I'll have to be heading back home no later than 6pm unfortunately.
Do we just rock up to the Pavilion?

Crusty said:
Thanks Matt.

I caught up with Stu last year & it will be good to put some faces to names.
I'll do my best to get there but I'll have to be heading back home no later than 6pm unfortunately.
Do we just rock up to the Pavilion?
Yep

Still not quite sure if we're staying at Roches or at a mate's, will have to hurry up and get that organised

Latest posts

Back