Got myself a Mill

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trq

Reaction score
Pretty excited to have gotten myself a mill for fathers day, so stocked up on some grains too.

I need to share with someone, and my wife isn't all that impressed, so thought I'd post a pic here.

All ready for a brew night tomorrow night.

Attachments

• IMG_2101.jpg
    IMG_2101.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 220
ps: If you're ever looking for containers and stuff, there is a base warehouse type place in the centre where SuperCheap is out at West Gosford.

That's where I got those smaller containers, the bigger ones are from Bunnings. Lot's of stuff in the shop though, cheap kitchen and glassware, well worth a browse.

NOOOO ..... don't do it ... that place will cost you a fortune ...... $2 at a time! Actually TRQ keep your eye out for the $2.50 large plastic scoops. They're great for grain, and bags of fertiliser...... they migrate, i have to keep buying more

Nice work! I was impressed with my wife, on behalf of the kids she went to the LHBS and bought me a bottle tree and a hop spider, amongst a number of other things! I still have a mill and stir plate on my list though... just as well Xmas is just around the corner! ;) Enjoy the mill mate, I like all your containers, very neat and organised!

Yeap, more toys to order for xmas. better start dropping hints to the kids. I'm hoping to pick up a kegerator or something more commercial. Always refer to it as a long term investment...

Latest posts

Back