Goooo The Reds

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't think the State of Origin was on for weeks yet :p

Shawn.

I just hope everyone has backed them in the AHB Super 12 comp.

They always rise to the occasion :beerbang:

And what a warm up game as well. Hurricanes vs Auckland. I was at the game last year and it was a 26-26 draw.
Hope the Hurricanes can pull another win out of their @#($(*#.

Go the Wobbly-tahs and the Canes.

Doc

Ignorant Victorian filter switched on... Click. :p

images.jpeg

The waratahs have never beaten the reds. Its just like the Knights this year, a game of numbers - they HAVE to come good sometime. I just hope like buggery that this weekend is the weekend for the both of em!
Trent

Yes go the reds i love to see liverpool beat ac milan for the champoions league final

Plus go highlanders,crusaders,hurricans

Jazman said:
Plus go highlanders,crusaders,hurricans
[post="57835"][/post]​
Go Central Districts...they didn't make the grade? Seen them beat France :( oh well go Reds

The Reds aren't looking good with 5mins to go.
Two upsets tonight and I picked them both. Wooohoooo. Go the Wobbly-tahs and the Canes.

Doc

Rugby and no pay TV sux :(

Might as well have a homebrew :) I hope there are ads during the Rugby broadcast :ph34r:

nonicman said:
Rugby and no pay TV sux :(
hope there are ads during the Rugby broadcast :ph34r:
[post="57841"][/post]​

Nope. Ad free (except for half time).

Doc

If the Ashes were not coming free to air, I'd be tempted.

Edit: meaning that Mrs Nonic would be willing to part with the ready earned for cricket (God bless her soul), not for Rugby :(.

Doc said:
The Reds aren't looking good with 5mins to go.
Two upsets tonight and I picked them both. Wooohoooo. Go the Wobbly-tahs and the Canes.

Doc
[post="57838"][/post]​

Well done Doc. The only reason the canes won, is I tipped against them. OK, they are my home team, and I should support them, but I figured they were about ready to fall in a heap, and to be fair they bloody nearly did. A few more passes to hand and it would have been different for the Blues.

Oh, I actually thought Hurricanes would have won.
But, I tipped the Reds...

I'm still proud of them, and Reds had the best try (you know I have to say something).

Gooooo the Reds .

Must be like looking into the bottom of a half filled glass of warm beer swilling it around the glass now .

Never mind Pumpy

Pumpy said:
Gooooo the Reds .

Must be like looking into the bottom of a half filled glass of warm beer swilling it around the glass now .

Never mind Pumpy
[post="57908"][/post]​

It has been said time and time again about NSW... "They just don't get it", and this post epitomises that.

Well,

I backed the Reds and the Canes, so at least I got it half right. A draw in the Brumbies game threw me, too.

At least the Reds will flog the Brumbies at Lang Park this weekend :unsure:

- Snow

Back