Goodbye And Good Luck Berp

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beer slayer

Reaction score
Just want to wish Berp and his family all the best in there move up to Townsville.
Thanks for all youve done for us Andrew espicially the introduction of that wonderful BJCP exam :p I
good luck in your new job. Don't forget to visit and bring some samples!!!

:beer: :beerbang:

BS

Welcome to Qld Berp, beautiful one day, perfect the next (the weather that is ;) )

Hope you'll get down south to Brizzy sometime & drop by for a few ales...

All the best in your new job - something beer related per chance??

cheers Ross...

Well Berp,
If ya cant handle it with the big boys in Sydney, get out and come back when ya got a rims !

Cheers mate,
:beerbang:

Just dont mention the Barrel..........

Hope it all goes smoothly for you and your family Andrew....

All the best to you and your family Andrew. I've learnt something every time we met. Sydney's/NSW's lost is certainly QLD's gain. Beware of the bare footed Guru with the 110% efficiency and the tropical wit.

Thanks guys!

House is currently a rubbish tip with boxes all over the place. Brewing gear safely packed. Hopefully my glass fermenters will make the journey. Gotta spend the rest of the weekend packing. Movers come on Monday, then Tuesday is cleaning and hand over keys. Wednesday I am driving up.

Not much time for anything. :(

HBW.C: Careful that RIMS doesn't get self aware and start feasting on your family.

Ross: I'll be working at JCU. Not beer related, but of course I'll try and turn it into something like that :beerbang:

You can be sure that I'll be back in Sydney at some time next year, especially after tasting that barrel barleywine!! :party:

Berp.

Thanks guys!

House is currently a rubbish tip with boxes all over the place. Brewing gear safely packed. Hopefully my glass fermenters will make the journey. Gotta spend the rest of the weekend packing. Movers come on Monday, then Tuesday is cleaning and hand over keys. Wednesday I am driving up.

Not much time for anything. :(

HBW.C: Careful that RIMS doesn't get self aware and start feasting on your family.

Ross: I'll be working at JCU. Not beer related, but of course I'll try and turn it into something like that :beerbang:

You can be sure that I'll be back in Sydney at some time next year, especially after tasting that barrel barleywine!! :party:

Berp.

Where will you break the trip Berp? Sunny coast would be a great idea, 1 full day drive to Townsville (16Hrs) from here. Spend a couple of nights here, we might be able to arrange a few samples of local hospitality. If you've packed a tent you could pitch it in Tidal Pete's back yard, so long as it's low tide. C'mon SC Coast brewers what can we do!.

Thanks guys!

Not much time for anything.

You can be sure that I'll be back in Sydney at some time next year, especially after tasting that barrel barleywine!!

Berp.

Where will you break the trip Berp? Sunny coast would be a great idea, 1 full day drive to Townsville (16Hrs) from here. Spend a couple of nights here, we might be able to arrange a few samples of local hospitality. If you've packed a tent you could pitch it in Tidal Pete's back yard, so long as it's low tide. C'mon SC Coast brewers what can we do!.

Berp,

Always welcome to pitch your tent in my back yard. Do you have any young children?
Please be aware that the crabs behind the dune here are very large & have been known to steal young children under 1000mm tall. You & your good wife should be ok though as it is only the salties that have been known to take anything bigger. Looking forward to seeing you at my place. Try & stay a week if you can?

:beer:

PS. --- Any full kegs left behind become the property of Sharkbait Brewery. :)

Best of luck, Berp
I hope that the transition runs smoothly for you, and you are brewing again by next week. Hopefully ya can arrange a week off in time for next years NSW comp, even though yer no longer a resident.
All the best
Trent

Back