• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Good Buy?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jye

Hop Junky
Reaction score
Home Brew Keg, set up, gas bottle, regulator, lines, 1 keg, tap, fermenter, clearing cube, ssteel spill tray, nothing needed. -$350

From the trading post last Thursday...unfortunately it's already sold :(

Just wanted to know if the purchaser is on this site and if so whats the gas cylinder like?

Good find.

Jye said:
Home Brew Keg, set up, gas bottle, regulator, lines, 1 keg, tap, fermenter, clearing cube, ssteel spill tray, nothing needed. -$350

Just wanted to know if the purchaser is on this site and if so whats the gas cylinder like?

Good find.
[post="73210"][/post]​

Bugger, - Hope the wife's not flogging off my gear while I'm away :blink:

Ross said:
Jye said:

Good find.
[post="73210"][/post]​

Bugger, - Hope the wife's not flogging off my gear while I'm away :blink:
[post="73330"][/post]​

It's all right mate - i rang her and we are negotiating on getting rid of those 2 copper pots - the 70 and 50ltr "eyesores" u have under the verandah.
She is most appreciate of me helping a mate out it getting rid of them :ph34r:

...sounds like the setup I bought, including fridge, 45 litre (name-brand) keg and 5ft tall gas bottle...no cube and fermentor, tho.
That was over a year ago now, and all for $350, from the electronic bulletin board at work.

Seth out :p

Bugger, - Hope the wife's not flogging off my gear while I'm away

Your stuff is safe... it was an angry wife on the north side :lol:

Back