Good brewing blogs / websites etc?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nizmoose

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I'm looking for a few good websites of a blog type nature or just some with good brewing articles in them. I enjoy sitting down with a coffee over a few easy to digest articles but I'm running out, any suggestions? So far I read these:

- For a while I've found the mad fermentationist's blog quite interesting: www.themadfermentationist.com

- I stumbled across scaling up which is an interesting read about going pro and seems fairly new/recent: www.scalingup.blog

- The brulosophy and homebrew hedonist sites both have good homebrew articles with a scientific twist: http://brulosophy.com/ and homebrewhedonist-blog-blog.tumblr.com

- I used to read what from memory was called brewing at the sharp end which was a great read about being a professional brewer but I can't seem to find it.

Any recommendations on top of these would be great!

If you don't mind reading articles about US breweries craftbeer.com is good. You could also look into getting a digital subscription to BYO which gives you access to years of archives that should keep you reading for a while.

Cheers

Cheers guys, looks like there's a fair bit more out there than I knew about
You could spend your whole life viewing blogs, websites, watching videos and listening to brewcasts.
So much stuff out there.
My advice? brew beer and look at the internet stuff when you want to improve your skills and knowledge.
Although anything that involves John Palmer is worth the time imho.

Back