Good beers so far.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RegTuttle

Reaction score
G'day all
I have just started this brewing larka and have had some good results so far. I had too much time on my hands due to Covid and I built a new shed so had to fill it with something. So I started brewing with kits and have been pleasently surprised.
I have learnt so much in such a short space of time, and am looking forward to move on from kits eventually.
Cheers

Welcome to the rabbit hole Reg, if you haven't already done it may I suggest you join Coopers club, then check out their recipes, it's basically "kits n bits" in other words kit brewing with specialty grains/hops/yeasts, an easy and cheap next step up from kit n kilo, they also have free shipping once a month for a week or so, you'll get an email if you join, plus a discount on their stuff, my local charges $23 for the Coopers club equivalent of $15 but the shipping kills you so wait a couple of weeks for their free offer and you're way in front.
Looking forward to the inevitable "noob" dilemma's ;)

Latest posts

Back