Good Beer Week 2013

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmmyummybeer

Reaction score
Hi all, we are thinking of going to the Home brewer to Pro brewer at the GB Richmond, but don't want to drive back to Echuca after-woods.

Therefore I thought I'd see if any one has any recommendations for a good place to stay. Not after anything fancy just somewhere were we can lay our head.

Yeah had a squizz on there, as I do like that site. Just though I'd throw it out there just in case any Melbournians knew of any good nearby spots. But thanks anyway

Cheers all booked in only 450M away (staggering distance if required). Am looking forward to this one.

Anyone else planning on attending some of the Good Beer Week advents.

Hi mmmyummybeer,

If you've got any specific questions you'd like answered on the night, please let us know.

Cheers,

Matt H.
Boatrocker Brewery

matthoughton said:
Hi mmmyummybeer,

If you've got any specific questions you'd like answered on the night, please let us know.

Cheers,

Matt H.
Boatrocker Brewery

No worries will do.

Cheers and see you then

there's that many to go and visit... choices..liked the pro brewer at the GB last year..meet some excellent people.

Was an awesome night indeed, will be aiming for (and hoping for) a leave pass for that night..

Fingers crossed

Ed: I've got a question for you matth, how many nights must you sleep in your car in order to open a brewery? lol

Back