• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

[Gold Coast, QLD] For sale - Hop Rocket, fermenters and regulator

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neal32

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Doing a bit of a clean out and I'm putting it here before Gumtree. I'll post pictures tomorrow.

3 x Glass fermenters(2 x 23L yank style and 1 x 30L Italian glass fermenter). Now exclusively use my kegmenter. Was keeping these for sours, haven't gotten around to it in 2 years so it's probably not going to happen. I used to use these for double batches and did many, many yeast 1v1s. Excellent for becoming a better brewer as you will see how the same IPA wort can be turned into liquid gold (Think wyeast 1318) or meh x 10 (Think wyeast 1332) $25 each

1 x Keg King Regulator. Came with my kegerator but I used my old Micromatic. Never used. $30

EDIT: HopRocket was missing the bottom washer. A cursory search proved unfruitful. When/If I find it, I'll relist it.

20180224_113921.jpg 20180224_113912.jpg 20180224_114119.jpg

Last edited:
Interested in the Hop Rocket, how much to post to 3023?
cheers

Hey Guys,

Doing a bit of a clean out and I'm putting it here before Gumtree. I'll post pictures tomorrow.

1 x HopRocket. Only use it occasionally and am happy to see it go to a keen brewer. $100

3 x Glass fermenters(2 x 23L yank style and 1 x 30L Italian glass fermenter). Now exclusively use my kegmenter. Was keeping these for sours, haven't gotten around to it in 2 years so it's probably not going to happen. I used to use these for double batches and did many, many yeast 1v1s. Excellent for becoming a better brewer as you will see how the same IPA wort can be turned into liquid gold (Think wyeast 1318) or meh x 10 (Think wyeast 1332) $25 each

1 x Keg King Regulator. Came with my kegerator but I used my old Micromatic. Never used. $30
Hey Guys,

1 x HopRocket. Only use it occasionally and am happy to see it go to a keen brewer. $100

Hey Guys,

I'll take the regulator off your hands if it's still available?

Back