• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Equipment For Sale Gold Coast, couple of freebies and 2 Korny's For Sale.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Logman

The most interesting man on AHB
Reaction score
Mash Tun and HLT to give away. Mash Tun holds temperature fine, I only got a new one because I'm making a new stand. Have made copious amounts of beer with it :drinkingbeer:.
HLT has a hole drilled for a 1 1/4 BSP element to be fitted. Also has 2 ports with bungs in there that can be used for temp probe and sight glass.
Also have two Ball Lock Korny's for sale, one has a dent that doesn't effect it, other one perfect, both very clean on the outside. Selling together for $150.

Pickup Worongary.

20220615_162509_resized.jpg

20220615_162524_resized.jpg

20220615_162531_resized.jpg

Last edited:
Mash Tun and HLT to give away. Mash Tun holds temperature fine, I only got a new one because I'm making a new stand. Have made copious amounts of beer with it :drinkingbeer:.
HLT has a hole drilled for a 1 1/4 BSP element to be fitted. Also has 2 ports with bungs in there that can be used for temp probe and sight glass.
Also have two Ball Lock Korny's for sale, one has a dent that doesn't effect it, other one perfect, both very clean on the outside. Selling together for $150.

View attachment 122213
View attachment 122214
View attachment 122215
Hi Bill, Anthony form Craftbrewer informed me about your mash tun as I'm looking for one so if it's still available it would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers, Anthony H

Latest posts

Back