Gold Coast Amateur Brewing Competition 2018

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, could you let me know the shipping address please? I have an entry to send.

Cheers
14 Alex Fisher Drive, Burleigh Heads, Queensland, 4220

Mark on the package that it's for GCAB, and to store in cold rooms.
PM the tracking number

Daz

I’ll be sending some entries via Post next week too. I’ll PM the tracking number once I do so...

Cheers

As the website currently seems not to be working, how do I label the bottles? What information has to be on there?

Cheers

As the website currently seems not to be working, how do I label the bottles? What information has to be on there?

Cheers

What exactly isn't working for you? You can print your sheet of labels after you have entered them into the online system. If you need, please PM me a screenshot of the error.

Is this something that spectators can come along to? Like a festival?

No, only volunteers that are helping with stewarding or judging will be allowed. There will be nothing to do if you are not helping. The judging venue, Burleigh Brewing is closed as it's a private event.

What exactly isn't working for you? You can print your sheet of labels after you have entered them into the online system. If you need, please PM me a screenshot of the error.
I could not login, similar error as previous posts had but seems to work now. All sent

Results are now available at https://www.gcabc.com.au/ Scoresheets are available at https://www.gcabc.com.au/entry#best-of-show

To locate your judging numbers (random 6 digit number) login to your account (My Account > Entries) and view your entries. Note: Judging numbers won't be shown on a mobile device. You can then locate your score sheets at the above link based on the judging number and the category.

Champion Brewer 2018: Andrew Mahony

1. Andrew Mahony - 44, 43.5, 41 - 42.83
2. Cary MacDonald - 46, 43.25, 38 - 42.41
3. Sam Middler - 44.5, 40, 39 - 41.16
4. Alex Taubert - 41, 39.5, 39 - 39.8
5. Andrew Leckie - 42.5, 39, 37.5 - 39.6
6. Scott Burnett - 41.5, 41, 36 - 39.5
7. Benedict Roth - 43, 38.5, 36 - 39.16
8. Paul Davidson - 43, 38, 34.5 - 38.5
9. Tony Van der Linden - 40, 39.5, 34.5 - 38

Champion Beer 2018: Cary MacDonald (The Gold Club)
21B6: White IPA: Specialty IPA - Great White Unchained (46 points)

Great feedback.

Scoresheets used in the comp are much better than the older versions currently in use. Much easier to dial in any issues.

Rapid results. You guys run a slick comp. thanks all involved.

Back