Go The F**k To Sleep

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spotted that online a little while back...........I rate it as up there with Tim Minchin's Lullaby....

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't think about that book without getting mad about how the book was a best seller prior to release and optioned as a movie - based on the title alone.

There's no free will here - our actions are not only predictable but easily dictated.

I can't think about that book without getting mad about how the book was a best seller prior to release and optioned as a movie - based on the title alone.

There's no free will here - our actions are not only predictable but easily dictated.
That's not strictly true Bum, a small portion of the idea, although the book wasn't even completed until it was sold, including some words, was around, and was doing the rounds, before it took off as I understand it.
It did become a best seller, and probably therefore optioned although I fail to see how it could be a movie, because the small sample, and indeed the concept, resonated with parents everywhere.
And believe me, it does. In fact, the title alone is in fact enough, regardless of content...

While you talk about it, I ordered it.

Now go the ***k to sleep.

Back