Gmk's A/g Day & Kits And Bits

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

delboy

Reaction score
WOOOOO WHOOOO!

Well what a day the boys got together and went nuts .grand master Yoda was there teaching us all the tricks and tips of becomming a better brewer all round .Ok we can't yet ballance a keg , beer , and a mash tun with our minds but then saying that we done a damm good job with our arms and taste buds.

I would like first to thank Ken for sowing the seeds of a partial and ketting the tips i needed to improve my technique I am sure all who was there can agree.

kens brews are $hit hot and he dose a champion job the (cocolate essence)porter ??LoL MASTER YODA agrees that was a bit (whats in that) :huh:

all in all it was great and everyones hospitality was second to none, look out for the pics

Tanked :chug:

Yeah, it was a great day all round!!

I was a bit tired near the end because I was out all night the previous night :chug:

great day all round!!

OK - Here is a pic of the crowd on the day...Dave aka Peas and korn is taking the photo..
AGDAYoct.JPG

From Left to right...

Tanked, GMK, Barfly, Terry & Yoda aka Donnywish.

it was a good day had by all.

well thats a nice photo peas and korn i will post one with you in it later thanks again Ken a funtastic day .
i loved your brews and the partial we did (LONDIN PORTER) is now churning awayin the kitchen .
done some more work on the bar today ,seconed flush ,fitted rest of the lighting and downed the rest of the insulation .

we will have to all get together when my bar is in to give thoughs english beer engines a workout .

TANKED

Your on Mate - My Dad is So looking forward to it as well.

CAMRA ales hand pumped - most excellent.

It was a great day, Master Ken was at his louge Lizard best and thanks to him we finally achieved a pretty close JW Lees Harvest Ale copy, only 4 points out but short on litres. Oh Well until we do it again, next time I will keep Ken off the grog.

Good to meet up with some other AHB members, and just a reminder that Ken is planning a special brewing day for you alternatives out there!!!

Donnywish Brewery Tanunda said:
next time I will keep Ken off the grog.

[post="80868"][/post]​

On a brewday in Lyndoch? Two words come to mind Donny boy, brave - or - foolish :lol:

Sounds like a good time had by all. Wish I could have made it. Why is it that home brewers always seem so keen to share their ideas/time/beer with others? what a great bunch.

OK, enough grovelling but seriously, looking forward to Kens next session & meeting up with fellow Adelaide brewers.

wee stu said:
Donnywish Brewery Tanunda said:
next time I will keep Ken off the grog.

[post="80868"][/post]​

On a brewday in Lyndoch? Two words come to mind Donny boy, brave - or - foolish :lol:
[post="80893"][/post]​

True wee stu

And where would the fun be without Kenny keeping the brews flowing , turns on my sort of a brew day , on ya Kenny !! :beer:

Batz

Thanks Batz - will turn the brews on for you again when u r up next...

:D OKAY PEAS AND KORN

here ya go got ya :D

and grand master YODA AKA DONNYWISH :D

DSCF0206.JPG

SORRY FELLAS JUST SUFFED THE WHOLE THING UP.

ok PEAS AND KORN AND DONNYWISH AKA (GM YODA) :D

PICKS BUY TANKED :chug:

DSCF0206.JPG

DSCF0205.JPG

Latest posts

Back