Gmk Goes To Perth Apr08

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GMK

BrewInn Barossa:~ Home to GMKenterprises ~
Reaction score
Hi All,

We are coming over to Perth for a wedding on 19Ap08. Will be catching up with some friends up at Bullsbrook.

Dates are over 17 Apr08 and Back Tues 22Apr08.

I hope the Perth AHB Chapter can organise a warm AHB Gathering one day that I am over.

So far - we have only scheduled the wedding day in - so all other dates are good to go ATT. :rolleyes:

Let me know.

Bullsbrook hey.10 minutes further north and you will be in my neck of the woods GMK.Hope to catch up with you providing im not at work.

Cheers
Big D

How about hitting a few of the destinations in Freo? Do you think that the 20th would be OK?

Theres Sail & Anchor, Little Creatures, Mad Monk & Clancy's.

After looking after me so well the last time I was in Adelaide, I'm about due to return the favour.

Could maybe do the freo stuff one night - was hoping more for a Brew Day get together that you guys are so famous for. :party:

Love to catch up for a pint or two, kenny, be it freo or elsewhere.

It's not a real brewday unless you mash 200kgs of grain or more :D

Do it Rob ! Then we can all witness the magic of the Vic Pk triangle.

I'd love to come along so long as i'm free on the <insert date>'th.

Bullsbrook is just a stones throw from the microbreweries in the swan valley...

Yeah Feral have a sensational pale ale and farmhouse ale on at the moment, and a few other interesting beers like a dark triple, and a strong wit. I'm always looking for an excuse to get up there!

looking forward to getting to try some of their beers.

Back