• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

GLYCOL UNIT BY ANDALE

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STEVENALI

Reaction score
Hi Guys look I have this Glycol unit available its out of a pub in North Brisbane, but you must be able to pick it up ASP
if theres someone out there that has the mind for a bit of messing around you could really freeze your fonts with this mother
it may or may not be working at the moment but very little goes wrong with these things if just one of the Pump motors is going your on to a winner, one of the Major pubs in Bundy is running one of these babies with about 14 taps on it, it takes about 11/2 hours from start to freezing your fonts so you don't need to have it running all the time if you don't want to,

Make a silly offer I got it for Pea Nuts But you must be able to pick it up ASP( from Bray Park)

GLYCOL UNIT 1.jpg

I was thinking about bidding on this when it was ebay the other week...

Yes That's the one I cannot believe no one bid on it I bid on it and I don't need it it just seems so cheap for what it is.

Really this sold for $20.50??

I would have gone atleast the round $25

Back