• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Equipment Wanted Glycol Chiller / Brew bucket FTSs BNE

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone looking to offload one of the smaller glycol units from KK/KL? Or possibly the SS Brewtech FTSs for a brew bucket? I'm in Brisbane.

Cheers & beers,
Stevo

Brisbane bud, just need to cool... but will take a look at anything on offer
Hi Steve,

I have some spare FTSs units, ie the Controller, Power Supply and pump. As shown here FTSs | Chronical BME, Brite Tank & Unitank

Is that what you’re looking for? This works to monitor the Fermentor temp and activate the pump as required to cool the fermentor. The pump would be submerged in a coolant tank like glycol or ice water bath.

Cheers,
Ben

I’ve only got the bigger 52L stuff sorry.

See how you go getting a glycol and the lid/coil, it’s going to be an expensive operation.

I think you’ll probably find a single seller will be the best way to purchase, maybe even another 7Gal bucket with the complete cooling package included.

FYI the neo-preen jacket is also super important to keep them cold and stop condensation issues all over the floor.

If you still need the controller and pump reach out to me,

Cheers big beers,
Ben

Hey Steve,

Check this out, might be of interest for you facebook market place link

7 gal SS Brewtech Chronical BME. Comes standard with chilling coil and neoprene jacket.
Also comes with a few extras that's not part of the standard package:
- blow off cane
- mini CIP sprayball, with 25W pump and hoses with camlock fittings
- 3" butterfly valve on the lid to avoid oxygen ingress when swapping out blowoff cane.
- micro sight glass
- extension legs

Hey Steve,

Check this out, might be of interest for you facebook market place link

7 gal SS Brewtech Chronical BME. Comes standard with chilling coil and neoprene jacket.
Also comes with a few extras that's not part of the standard package:
- blow off cane
- mini CIP sprayball, with 25W pump and hoses with camlock fittings
- 3" butterfly valve on the lid to avoid oxygen ingress when swapping out blowoff cane.
- micro sight glass
- extension legs
Yeah I saw that - nice kit... I'm more interested in one of the small glycol chillers as I already have a SS fermenter. The chiller coil & neoprene jacket are relatively inexpensive

Yeah I saw that - nice kit... I'm more interested in one of the small glycol chillers as I already have a SS fermenter. The chiller coil & neoprene jacket are relatively inexpensive
Yep I get it, the FTSs upgrade for your bucket is $300 then just need a glycol.
....But if you sold your bucket for $200, then bought this for $600 then you'd have a much much better Fermenter for only an extra $100 plus all the extra bits like CIP and pump!

Sorry this is why my wife hates me, just love cool toys!

Yep I get it, the FTSs upgrade for your bucket is $300 then just need a glycol.
....But if you sold your bucket for $200, then bought this for $600 then you'd have a much much better Fermenter for only an extra $100 plus all the extra bits like CIP and pump!

Sorry this is why my wife hates me, just love cool toys!
Newera brewing has the buckets on sale NEW for $200 - unlikely to get that much
https://www.newerabrewing.com.au/brew-bucket-7

I’ve got a kegking thermometer maxi glycol chiller with a kegland twister cooling coil $350 + postage/courier. As new used once- decided to go in another direction

Latest posts

Back