• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Glasses For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QldKev

Brew Dude
Reaction score
I've got a set of glasses for sale. Quite a few I was collecting for display, and the rest were in use but are no longer used. The box they were in got water damaged and I haven't cleaned them up, they are in varying condition and up for grabs AS IS.

181020121391.jpg

Pick up from Bundaberg, OR if you are patient Brisbane from my sons (maybe a couple of months before I'm there next) OR post at your expense and risk.

Some more pics are here

A couple of pics worth highlighting

Fosters glasses celebrating 100 years (1888 to 1988) here

A few what I believe are hard to get and very old glasses here

Open to offers

QldKev

Some nice glasses in there!

I'd love two more of the grolsch (green writing) glasses. I picked one up at a garage sale recently and love it.

Any chance you'd be willing to post?

Some nice glasses in there!

I'd love two more of the grolsch (green writing) glasses. I picked one up at a garage sale recently and love it.

Any chance you'd be willing to post?

At this stage I'm hoping to sell the lot as one bunch. But if that doesn't happen then I will break it up as needed. Happy to post anywhere at buyers expense and risk. Funny thing is I'm brewing a Grolsch this weekend.

QldKev

Careful Kev...

I think there is some sort of law requiring every home in Qld to have one of those Tullamore Dew crocks.

I'd put my hand up, but the-minister-for-saying-no will say no :rolleyes:

I should have posted this in the original post, I'll take the best offer by Wednesday 24th at the latest.

A few hard to get collectors items in there, I think with the Fosters glasses being 1988 they are 24 years old, some of the other glasses would be older. Also a few excellent daily drinking vessels mixed in.

QldKev

Get your offers in, the highest amount I have been PM'd by Wednesday morning is the winner.

Back