• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Giveaway Tallies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

potof4x

Reaction score
I have 150ish XXXX Twisttop tallies to giveaway after purging the brewroom. 100 are in their cartons, the rest normal cardboard boxes.

They are not washed, though not filthy either

Will drop off in T-Bar tomorrow, and I am coming through Brissy on way to Sunny coast tommorrow, will drop off if not far out of my way.

Save them from the dump! Would not say no to a bottle or 2 of your finest in return.

Cheers

Rob

potof4x
fasty73 in Mudgeeraba is desperate for bottles if you are his way..??
PM him.....
Cheers
PJ

Mudgeeraba is out of the way, but no drama if we can organise a meet halfway. Have sent a pm to fasty, but until he contacts me they will still be available..

Cheers Rob

Wasn't able to help out fasty unfortunately.

Calling anyone in the Toowooma area chasing tallies!

I'd love to take them off your hands. I'm in brisbane. Are you coming through any time soon? I may be able to pick them up otherwise. pm me.

Thanks

Flogging a very sick horse but...

Will be in Brisbane with some time to kill Saturday morning, heading to 4 nations final.

If anyone would like 150 odd neatly packed xxxx twist top 750 mL bottles... let me know.
Will drop off in Toowoomba also.

Oga? anyone?

Back