Get A 6 Pack Of Dab And A Freebie

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warrenlw63

Just a Hoe
Reaction score
I'm a beer glass sucker. :D

Purchase a six pack of DAB, no great thing in itself. However, you get this great free 500ml beer glass. Very elegant looking. Weighs a nice hefty 900g.

Got mine from Murphy's for $15.99.

Not for limp-wristed AHB'rs. :p

Warren -

ICAM0001.JPG

Looks big enough to be the new garage at our place Warren, in middle o' road... :p

Shawn.

Gough said:
Looks big enough to be the new garage at our place Warren, in middle o' road... :p

Shawn.
[post="58132"][/post]​

Think outside the (shoe)box Shawn. :)

How about a nice glass spiral staircase. Looverly. :lol: :p

Warren -

warrenlw63 said:
Not for limp-wristed AHB'rs. :p

[post="58128"][/post]​

I have the same glass exept mine has a Hofbrau badge.
I got mine 'free' with a pint of dunkel, somehow the glass found its way into my bag. ;)

Its a nice glass but I don't use it much, its not because iam limp wristed either! <_<

Jayse

I'm also a sucker for those sixpack+ glass deals. Dan Murphys have them going all the time, i've got a HB and a Paulener, each holds about 660mls i think

jayse said:
Its a nice glass but I don't use it much, its not because iam limp wristed either! <_<

Jayse
[post="58134"][/post]​

Only problem I find with glasses like these is when you're half-pissed it's quite easy to bang the rim of the glass against your teeth. :wacko:

Shape of this glass makes the beer hold it's head really well too.

Warren -

I am too a sucker for the "freebies"

Recently I got a Pislner Urquell 5-pack + Glass Gift Pack.

Glass is only about half the size of the DAB one though :huh:

Malt Shovel also have an offer too at the moment.

Any 6 pack of Squires enables you a free 330ml IIRC glass.

Interesting part of this glass is the directions stencilled on it showing one how to best evaluate and appreciate beer.

Would be novel/handy for any aspiring beer judge.

Warren -

I've got one of those DAB ones, and a Bitburger one. Picked up two JS glasses (and a bottle opener) last time they had a promo, but they weren't 330mL ones so this one might be worth checking out again.

Plus it's past time I went to a Dan Murphy's outlet, never been there.

Last year DAB were giving away 1 litre dimpled steins with a six pack at the local bottlo. I didn't get one, only saw the guy at works one. It was very impressive. Needed to come with a forklift.

Could easily house the lake we all used to live at the bottom of....... and scrub clean wiff a hand full o gravel.

Borret

Got me one of them too. :)

Drinking more DAB than what's deemed safe these days . :beerbang:

Warren -

I thought last year they were 1.25L or 1.3L?
I could have been wrong/drunk though.

I picked up one of the 0.5L ones, very nice glass. I should get more. And I didn't mind the DAB either, perhaps fresh is best.

I have one of those DAB steins, and its bloody fantastic. It does hold about 1.2-1.3 litres, or one wildly overcarbonated bottle of homebrew.

Here is a pic of my current favourite glasses, I keep them in the freezer, which explains the frosting on them.

glasses.jpg

I got a .5ltr Hoffbrau munchen one a while ago, and thought it would be a smart idea to take it to the brewclub meeting as a tasting glass. Needless to say, i dont remember much!. On the big brewday, i was a bit smarter, and took my little english beer glass ( 200ml? ).

I think those deals are definatley worth it :D

Is this the wrong place for me to add the the Brisbane German Club has a standing arrangement of a free glass with any six pack of German Beer?. I am only an employee of this club, which as I'm sure people are aware of, all profits go back into the club..it is owned by the members, so I gain no financial benefit from this.

Generally you get a stein for a six pack, DAB, Bit, Paulaner etc. However we have an extensive range of weizen glasses (5 brands) which i may sling the way of regular buyers.

We hold 39 German beers at the moment. The only way I am trying to benefit here is to show those people around the club who think I have too many German beers (What!!!) that they are wrong. If you build it they will come.

reedspacer said:
Is this the wrong place for me to add the the Brisbane German Club has a standing arrangement of a free glass with any six pack of German Beer?. I am only an employee of this club, which as I'm sure people are aware of, all profits go back into the club..it is owned by the members, so I gain no financial benefit from this.

Generally you get a stein for a six pack, DAB, Bit, Paulaner etc. However we have an extensive range of weizen glasses (5 brands) which i may sling the way of regular buyers.

We hold 39 German beers at the moment. The only way I am trying to benefit here is to show those people around the club who think I have too many German beers (What!!!) that they are wrong. If you build it they will come.
[post="58914"][/post]​

where is this club you speak of..? :(
is there one in sydney.? :beer:

The Brisbane German Club is on Vulture St. Opposite the Gabba. There is a german club in Sydney but i'm not sure where exactly. I think it is called Club Tivoli.

Back