Gerringong homebrewer seeking club/group of awesome people to talk bee

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wadsy88

Reaction score
Hi team!

I had an awesome time participating in the big brew day at Hopdog Beerworks in Nowra. It makes me wish I was a part of some sort of club to chat beer and brewing more often. I live in Gerringong (about 2hrs south of Sydney) if anyone knows of a club in the area or is a mad keen brewer/beer enthusiast and wants to catch up I am keen.

Cheers,
Wadsy

Hey Wadsy, send a message to 'Cortez the Killer' and let him know. There's a super secret union in which he will initiate you with a brew based quiz, medical and jelly wrestling.

But in all honesty, he can give you access to the Illawarra Brewers Union sub-forum. We're reasonably friendly and welcoming :D

A bunch of the IBUs were running our own big brew day out at Callala Bay on the same day. You could have made it a double brew day!

There are other events on the IBU calendar to keep an eye out for but up in Wollongong. This was the first one in Callala but there's a good chance there'll be more.

Anyway, as Sponge says, the sub-forum is the place to get all the info.

Latest posts

Back