German Sausage Hut

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah mate, I won't be free until 4 next week. I finished TAFE today at 12 ;)

21 st is POETS day Nick (and I'm stopping off at Rocking Horse Records for some anti-zombi weapons just in case).

Not at Mayne yard it's not.... Not when you're logged with your proximity card in and out.... Anywhere else is definitely POETS day....

I'm heading to the Scratch first with some work people on the 21st so if people are out and about stay in touch...
That's if they haven't bailed early like last time winkle :)

I'm thinking the pork hocks are too appealing for Perry.... He will be rooted to the spot (and rooted!) by dinner time ;). Very keen to make it.... But will be around 4:30.... Need some catchup beers on the train for 3 stations ;)

Cheers

I'm heading to the Scratch first with some work people on the 21st so if people are out and about stay in touch...
That's if they haven't bailed early like last time winkle :)
Moving on to drink single malts wasn't exactly bailing, but will be in touch this time ;)

Not_the_End_of_the_World.gif

Better make that 4pm - Ralph, NickB, Angus? I'm staying for the hocks next week :icon_drool2: .
Probably can do likewise winkle, thanks for the reminder! I'll validate my pass this weekend. :icon_cheers:

Probably can do likewise winkle, thanks for the reminder! I'll validate my pass this weekend. :icon_cheers:

See you there Ralph, we can fight off the apocalyptic zombie hords with the hock bones and beer steins.

Anyone up for this tomorrow about 1 or 2ish?

Will try to get there... Have a mates going away from about 3:30....so we'll see

If they have shut early for Xmas, we'll be at Super Twat Knot devising a plan B session.

Was really hoping I'd make this one but as it happens the wife won't be home until 6. If I leave then You'll all be pissed already and I'll try to catch up and it'll all end in a long night in the city with memory leaks and probably an early christmas disaster so I'll better be sensible and stay at home.

Pussy :ph34r:

Latest posts

Back