German Sausage Hut

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just booked a table for 6.30pm Friday is that Ok with you Ben? Anyone else able to make it?
Certainly is, see you there.

I should add, I'll stick to just the standard menu, skipping the Pork Hock, unless that's an issue for the table booking, in which case I'll go the hock...

Ben

Andrew, I'd be all over this like a fat kid on a bratwurst, but I will be on my way to Carnarvon Gorge on Friday, so will have to miss out.

Y'all have fun now ;)

Cheers - Snow.

Just booked a table for 6.30pm Friday is that Ok with you Ben? Anyone else able to make it?

Andrew, I'd be all over this like a fat kid on a bratwurst, but I will be on my way to Carnarvon Gorge on Friday, so will have to miss out.

Y'all have fun now ;)

Cheers - Snow.

That's a shame Snow, it's been a while, have fun on your holidays, nice place to visit this time of year.

Andrew

Certainly is, see you there.

I should add, I'll stick to just the standard menu, skipping the Pork Hock, unless that's an issue for the table booking, in which case I'll go the hock...

Ben

No problems Ben, see you there.

That's a shame Snow, it's been a while, have fun on your holidays, nice place to visit this time of year.

Andrew

Take the woolies Snow!

Third from the back looks alright Perry and I'm not even a kiwi................

So Rowy, you coming on Friday? Don't make me give you a sign :)

Definitely! Apparently it was 3 degrees last night. No worries, I've got a decent RIS and some single malt to keep me warm.... :chug:

Take the woolies Snow!

Andrew put me down for hocks (x 2) :icon_cheers:

So Rowy, you coming on Friday? Don't make me give you a sign :)

Unfortunately Ben my Bramling Cross loving friend I'm indisposed that night! I hope the Hocks are succulent the beer is tasty and the virgins are plentiful.......................OK go with the hocks and beer <_<

No problems Ben, see you there.
You wandering anywhere else before Andrew, Winkle?
I usually finish work a little earlier than that :)

If you can fit it in heading to the 9:00pm show of the Santos GLNG City of Lights (lasers, lots of lasers!) would be worth seeing if you haven't already... Best seen from Southbank, or near that, ...

You wandering anywhere else before Andrew, Winkle?
I usually finish work a little earlier than that :)

If you can fit it in heading to the 9:00pm show of the Santos GLNG City of Lights (lasers, lots of lasers!) would be worth seeing if you haven't already... Best seen from Southbank, or near that, ...

We'll have not long arrived in Brissy Ben, probably get in about 5-5.30 pm but if we get there earlier I'll call you. Is the laser show on saturday night or only Friday?

We'll have not long arrived in Brissy Ben, probably get in about 5-5.30 pm but if we get there earlier I'll call you. Is the laser show on saturday night or only Friday?
Saturday too, when it will happen in conjunction with Riverfire, so you'll have fireworks and lasers!

It was good to catch up for a few dunkels, hefe's etc. Those hocks were huge! It's a busy place on a Friday nite.

Good beer, good wurst, most enjoyable. Really friendly staff too.

I'll visit there again I think...

Now to decide whether I need to swing by Archive before Riverfire :)

I'd suggest that a quick archive trip would be a no brainer Ben.

Thanks to Ben, Winkle and Anna for showing us a great time, bloody good food and beer as well.

Saw the Riverfire from our balcony Ben and the Super Hornets dropped the flares right over the top of our heads, awesome!!

In the city today, what time us the hut open till?

Back