German Sausage Hit Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmy01

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the German Sausage Hut in Brisbane is open for lunch on the week-ends? Their website is not clear about opening hours.

cheers
Jimmy

They do seem to have some peculiar trading hours, guess they have multiple factors like licencing and the arcade's open & close. Great spot to grab a few imported lagers on tap, maybe a cider, a sausage or even a tasty hock, while just next door is SuperWhatnot if you wish to try Ross' beer (Bacchus) on tap.

They're shut until early February BTW, I walk past most days and no sign of activity yet, but I'll ask the chief if I get the chance.

Thanks RdeVjun. I'm gonna take pot luck and head in shortly.

Cheers

No sweat jimmy! If you come up empty, CBD alternatives with craft beer: Brew at the northern end of Burnett Lane (go over Albert St and down the ramp), The Villager on George St between Queen and Elizabeth Sts, plus SuperWhatnot as mentioned before, they open a bit later though.

RdeVjun said:
No sweat jimmy! If you come up empty, CBD alternatives with craft beer: Brew at the northern end of Burnett Lane (go over Albert St and down the ramp), The Villager on George St between Queen and Elizabeth Sts, plus SuperWhatnot as mentioned before, they open a bit later though.
Shut until the 1st of Feb - we went next door to SW then down to the Villager (they had Taddy Porter bottles!).

winkle said:
Shut until the 1st of Feb - we went next door to SW then down to the Villager (they had Taddy Porter bottles!).
Samuel Smith's? Whoa, wouldn't have expected that. :blink: Bonus! B)

The tucker there is not so bad, a bit pricey but on par with the area.

Back