German Ebay Ordering Kegs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

milob40

i'd rather a bottle in front of me than a frontal
Reaction score
i'm trying to get a quote for freight on these
but don't speak german, apparently the seller speaks english but not sure which link ia "ask seller a question"
it appears other people have suceeded in contacting him.
cheers

i'm trying to get a quote for freight on these
but don't speak german, apparently the seller speaks english but not sure which link ia "ask seller a question"
it appears other people have suceeded in contacting him.
cheers

his email address is in the description half way down the page, then use google translate if need be, but he does read English.

http://translate.google.com.au

Freight will be $85 euro for 4 kegs.
Just so you know, I ordered the same thing, it took 5 weeks to arrive. However the condition of the kegs was fantastic.
They will need a good clean inside when you get them. But didn't have an issue.

When you order, ask him for a tracking number, He used DHL for me.

Also, you can find more info HERE

The link you are looking for to ask a question is at the bottom and it opens up the dialogue if you click on:
Frage stellen

I have purchased 4 kegs from him as well which arrived within 3 weeks. They were about $85 per keg delivered.

At the time, he mentioned to me that he was thinking of no longer sending them to Australia as DHL at times took too long to deliver them which meant that some folks who didn't want to risk it claimed against him with Paypal which meant quite a bit more work for him.

Cheers

Roller

I did an order for four as well (late July), someone else talks about the fact they think if you order four it goes by air, mine did and took about 2-3 weeks.

I had a tracking number and most of the hold up was in Australian processing.

Same numbers as everyone else here, worked out to about $82 a keg after about $85 for shipping. His communication was very good. Kegs are great.

I did an order for four as well (late July), someone else talks about the fact they think if you order four it goes by air, mine did and took about 2-3 weeks.

I had a tracking number and most of the hold up was in Australian processing.

Same numbers as everyone else here, worked out to about $82 a keg after about $85 for shipping. His communication was very good. Kegs are great.

:icon_offtopic: The 4 I ordered were shipped :unsure:

thanks heaps, so wtf are some of you guys studying german? now thats dedication :huh: :lol:
cheers!

:icon_offtopic: How do you do this?... I'm sick of going back and forth to the website.

If using IE9

You will need the Google toolbar

then press the blue cross for adding buttons and gadgets,

You can see in the image that I already have the gadget on the toolbar between the pop-up blocker and "more".
There are heaps of ones to add. Sorry I do not recall which one I added (the system seems to have changed since I added it). You can put in "translate german" into the search box

Google Chrome just pops up with a bar below the address/search bar asking if you'd like to translate it.

Google Chrome just pops up with a bar below the address/search bar asking if you'd like to translate it.

just got an email from "the doc" - the german dude, still happy to send to Australia, 85 euros freight for 4 kegs (40 euros@). Still works out around $85 a keg. Reckon I might get some.

Latest posts

Back