Geraldton Brew Day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's get it on .... tap out now Drew's brews ....... Its the HERMIT vs the old skool. Nev, what time will the HERMIT promotional stripper arrive?? I think Jada from Mt Magnet will be a no show given the weather. I hope the replacement will be really classy - like from Bassendean.....
Cheers
BBB

Let's get it on .... tap out now Drew's brews ....... Its the HERMIT vs the old skool. Nev, what time will the HERMIT promotional stripper arrive?? I think Jada from Mt Magnet will be a no show given the weather. I hope the replacement will be really classy - like from Bassendean.....
Cheers
BBB
Her name is Jeda, no wonder she won't show.

Did you get the recipe for the Vienna Triple B? It is going to be hard to go wrong with a recipe like that.

I have replies from 4 other brewers interested in a look and at least 4 other mates that just want a beer. Should turn out a good day.

OK Triple B, I am ready, what about you. :lol:

Brew_Day.jpg

Your water is waiting, blue cubes left of brewery. How much do you need?
I hope you don't enter this into the Chapman Valley Show as your Lager because I will be pissed if you win using my recipe. :lol:

Drewy

KolschAmerican Pale AleCoopers Pale
The Coopers is going down well HIC!

The Iphone F()*Ked up that last post. Each beer WAS on a seperate line.
You can drink the export if you like, I would rather lick my own A$$.

You have had my beer before, it isn't that bad, Is It?

I'm on me way. I'll be 400 ks closer by the end of the night. Bugger I can't keep going. Oh well will have to catch up another time. Have a good one.

Thanks Drew. Triple B and myself have been looking forward to this for some time.

Thanks for hosting drew and great meeting everyone else was a,great day :)

HAHA That's OK Bruce. Can't wait to see what Triple B has toSay about the day. I am too drunk to post pics today. Triple B'a ride was honking the horn so I will leave at least mine is just unhappy. How did the day go for you triple B?

So I am sober enough to add a little pic or two from todays brew day.
This is Gary telling us how good his brewery is going to be, before it broke down!!

Gaz.jpg

This is Gary after the Brew Day. Sorry Nev and Gary but it is agreat Pic.

Gaz_2.jpg

HAHA That's OK Bruce. Can't wait to see what Triple B has toSay about the day. I am too drunk to post pics today. Triple B'a ride was honking the horn so I will leave at least mine is just unhappy. How did the day go for you triple B?

OK Mr brews - great day and thanks for hosting it. Boys its 7 pm and yes m I;m still going - no lightweight here. Nev was in form looking on the positive side. Great day and good fun. I'm too pissed to talk about it .....
Roll on the photo's
Cheers
BBB

And of course that is an actor in the photo's form drews brews .......

Can't add pics with out the Chef, Bob, and a pic of Two Bob's HAHA. Yeh Bob I got Two pics of you!

Bob.jpgBobs.jpg

I thought it was a great day and had a ball talking beer ($h!t) with those who came around.
A special thank you to Gary who brewed along side me, and Bob who cooked the BBQ. John who I Met for the first time and I think we talked him into hosting the next brew day. Nev you missed a great day but was here in spirit even thoe we talked on the phone. Any other Geraldton brewers we hope to meet you in the future.

Drewy

On ya Boys! Spreading the good beer message in the west!!!!

Beer IS community!!!!!

Screwy

Back