Geraldton Brew Day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amiddler

Reaction score
G'Day Fellow Brewers.

Bada Bing Brewing and myself will be holding a brew day on either the 16th or 17th of June, haven't decided which day is best yet. We will have 2 different All Grain systems going both brewing a Kolsch. I have a traditional 3V without HERMS and BBB runs BIAB with HERMS.

If you are in the area and want a look at the systems or want to chat with fellow brewers then drop me a PM for my address. We plan to mash in around 10:00. I will put on a BBQ for lunch for those wanting to stick around and there will be a few beers on tap for those who would like a refreshment.

Hoping to meet as many local people as possible so don't be shy.

Drew.

G'Day Fellow Brewers.

Bada Bing Brewing and myself will be holding a brew day on either the 16th or 17th of June, haven't decided which day is best yet. We will have 2 different All Grain systems going both brewing a Kolsch. I have a traditional 3V without HERMS and BBB runs BIAB with HERMS.

If you are in the area and want a look at the systems or want to chat with fellow brewers then drop me a PM for my address. We plan to mash in around 10:00. I will put on a BBQ for lunch for those wanting to stick around and there will be a few beers on tap for those who would like a refreshment.

Drew.
Nice idea and I wish I had the time to join you for the day but unfortunately 400 k's is a little far .
:beerbang:
Nev

That's OK Nev, pictures will follow and I am told someone wants to run a U Tube clip.

If anyone else wants to bring there brewery feel free. I have a large patio and the more the merrier.

I'll be in Jurien bay so its not that much further. Good luck with it

That's OK Nev, pictures will follow and I am told someone wants to run a U Tube clip.

If anyone else wants to bring there brewery feel free. I have a large patio and the more the merrier.

Just dont pat the dog <_< or your brew day will become be a dog trainer day lol :lol:

I'll be in Jurien bay so its not that much further. Good luck with it

Fish, bringing the misses to Jurien? Come to Gero for a day trip and let the misses loose on the local shops. I will have a couple of different beers on tap sure to please any palate.

Just don't pat the dog <_< or your brew day will become be a dog trainer day lol :lol:

My dog is insane but keeps the "locals" from stealing $h!t out of my back yard at night. Pat the dog at your own risk, she will lick you to death if you pay her the slightest attention.

Fish, bringing the misses to Jurien? Come to Gero for a day trip and let the misses loose on the local shops. I will have a couple of different beers on tap sure to please any palate.

My dog is insane but keeps the "locals" from stealing $h!t out of my back yard at night. Pat the dog at your own risk, she will lick you to death if you pay her the slightest attention.

if you make it the weekend before i will bring the whole family...

Sounds good. But i think 9 hours of driving each way might be a bit much. You have to do one in September so I can stop past on my way to coral bay.

i got four day weekend. leave thursday night hit jurien bay :)

Sounds good. But i think 9 hours of driving each way might be a bit much. You have to do one in September so I can stop past on my way to coral bay.

soft :D however september is GF time you could be onto a winner there a GF Brewday....

Yea it is a bit soft. But I'm off somewhere else for work on that weekend of June. So it won't work any way. Gf day might actually work for me on the way back down.

PM me when you are on you way through, try and find time to stop in for a beer.

Gf day is usually my birthday so i am keen.

G'Day Fellow Brewers.

Drew.

Mate,
Would love to come down as I think I'm about the only brewer north of ya!! (Karratha), but 1200kms will be a major push. Have a good one.

Diggles

Latest posts

Back