• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Gear For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kman

Reaction score
Ok so im going to start cleaning out some of the stuff i dont use anymore. as i know there is a better home out there for it.

To start with i have a keg coupler, fits CUB kegs, in good nick, has not been used in about 2 yeas.

Also have a keg charger, was only ever used to push cleaner through my lines on my portable system, so i dont know how good it is operationally, but others on here have and may still use these, so read up i guess.

here some pics.
DSC00147.JPG
Ill post alot more stuff for sale when i have the time

cheers

Just so people know, im in geelong too, because i will probably sell some pickup only items aswell

Ill Say $30 for the keg charger, dont have any bulbs for it, but they can easily be picked up from homebrew shops or even bike shops. Some one even told me some supermarkets sell them.

Im unsure what you mean adapt it suit ball lock fittings. this is for a CUB keg, the gas line would plug into the angled fitting and the out going line (beer font or gun) is the top one.

If that makes sense

kman said:
<snip>
Also have a keg charger, was only ever used to push cleaner through my lines on my portable system, so i dont know how good it is operationally, but others on here have and may still use these, so read up i guess.

<snip>
Just so people know, im in geelong too, because i will probably sell some pickup only items aswell

I'm interested in the keg charger.

What else are you selling that would meen a drive to geelong? :)

gmk has some lawn for sale :p sorry could not help myself :rolleyes:

spog said:
gmk has some lawn for sale
[post="114509"][/post]​

Even I dare not comment on this one

Although once...... :blink:

Batz

LOL, always something for sale :)

Ok, well im just going to do a first come first serve for the keg charger, so muga, you asked first, so ill let you be first to take it if you want it. Velophile your next if he doesnt.

PLEASE DONT SENT ME PRIVATE MESSAGES, IM TOO LAZY TO READ THEM!!!!

As for the coupler, i have no idea on what it is worth, so ill throw it back to you to make me an offer.

Cheers

Oh yes, and the pickup it i am contemplating selling is my 90% completed converted chest freezer and 3 tier beer font. But i have to think about it alittle more, it has not had any use over the last year, but maybe if i fix it ll up that would inspire me to brew again.

PLEASE DONT SENT ME PRIVATE MESSAGES, IM TOO LAZY TO READ THEM!!!!

Kman,
Next time you might want to put your contact stipulations in your ORIGINAL post, as some of us would have PM'd you directly with a request to buy so as not to have too many useless posts in your thread.

Cheers
Andrew

I apploigies Andrew, infact i did get your PM. Ill let the other two guys have until the end of the weekend to decide if they want it or not, if i dont hear from them, its all yours.

$40 sounds fine to me, as long as you pay postage, as it has a bit of weight to it.

cheers

I'll pass on the keg charger thanks mate, just don't need it.. have been working on a soda stream setup for parties..

Whooo keg charger for me! Should I PM you for contact details?

Kman,
OK, tell me how much including postage or i can get 'Couriers Please' to pick up from you. How do want me to pay?.
Cheers 15BL :beer:

too easy. Yeah ifyou could please both PM me your postage details, and i will try and trace down my bank details.

15BL, its totally up to you how you want it, i can weigh it i guess and check the AusPost website to get a cost on postage if you like.

hahaha, not a hope, they are both getting kept.

Back