• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Gear For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If there is any chance of Postage, I'm very interested in the Kettle, CPBF, Refrac Meter and inline filter, (if it's still available).

Cheers,
Richard

I'll take the ph meter most likely (and refrac if everyone else drops out by any chance at all).

Please send me details of the model.

Thanks,

R

Rowy, thanks for your advice over the past few years. All the best.

thedragon said:
Rowy, thanks for your advice over the past few years. All the best.
No worries mate. I will still be on the site and intend to get to the Qld crawls and swaps when I can.

Thats a bugger Rowy. We'll need to get in a session over Xmas somewhere (maybe a brewday over here).
Appology to who ever got your old mobile number BTW.

I'll txt you the new one mate! A day at chez winkle's would be great!

Sorry to hear you're not brewing Rowy.

Too bad I wasn't still in BNE, I'd grab some of that. Mind you if I was still in BNE, I'd have my own kegs still.

All the best mate, the bottle swaps have always been fun.

Edit: and look after your health, mate. Especially in your line of work.

Good luck with the future mate.
I understand what you mean by saying it is a chore sometimes, but for me that passes after awhile.
Hope the new job lets you afford good beer.
cheers
LB

Just bumping this gents. Still have the kettle and all the gear to go with it for sale. Will also throw in all my miscelleaneous stuff such as hops, yeast nutrient, syphons, brewbrite.................and the list just goes on and on!

Rowy,

DON'T do this! Hold onto your gear & re-visit your decision in a few years. Just chuck it in storage, pack it into an inconvenient corner, or anything, but don't get rid of it.

I've been "out" for over 10 years & am just getting back-in & I'm glad I didn't sell-off all my gear in a moment of weakness. 'cos I would otherwise now be spending a SHITLOAD on basics.....

When I get back in I'll be going down the BM avenue!

OK, mate.

Your decision. Good luck with whatever you need the dosh for right now...! :)

Edit: As long as you intend staying in the game..

still got the keg fridge ?

is it the black one / stainless door or full SS model ?

you should just brew in the office mate :)

Hi Rowy,

Is your kegerator still for sale?

Hope you do get time to get back into brewing in the future.

Best
schrodinger

Back