• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Gear For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

banora brewer

Reaction score
Hi Brewers, as you have read my previous posts, i am selling my gear.

20 ltr Braumeister- $1800 ono

Clarence keg to keg filter with 1 Micron Absolute Filter-$60

Harris Regulator with non return valve- $70

Stc1000 in case and wired up-$30

Fridge-$50

Willow Blue 20 ltr Jerry Cans x 3 - $10 each Used Once

Will try and get pics if i can,

Thanks

Best of luck BB. Hope life turns out well for you. Never know may see you back on this site in a couple of years time. :icon_cheers:

Sorry to see you in this position, good luck with it all.

Forgot to add that I had a mashmaster mini mill with the new Perspex hopper $200

I'd prob buy the BM if i could pick it up...to far away :(

I'd prob buy the BM if i could pick it up...to far away :(

You could always see if courier is an option, I've had urns sent from Sydney fairly cheap.

If I could sell my 3V Rims I would take it off your hands mate.
I'm offering my setup for $1200 on here. I've spent over double that on it.
Just up the road from me too, dammit.

I can't believe nobody has picked that up yet, it's a thing of beauty!

You could always see if courier is an option, I've had urns sent from Sydney fairly cheap.

I can't believe nobody has picked that up yet, it's a thing of beauty!

Thanks Gar, it's a neat setup. The financial crisis is hitting everyone pretty hard & money's tight every where.
:icon_offtopic: I just got my grain & yeast order today from Ross @Craftbrewer. I ordered Wednesday night & it's here today. Great guys & no mucking around getting stuff out, awesome service.
JSGA clone coming up next weekend.

these are all great gear that are on sale dont know how they dont sell. But then again I could never fork out that money in one hit but could spend it over the year or so to build things. I know it cost more but thats just the fact and prob the same place every one is I guess.

I will throw in a refractometer, hops, and what ever small bits I find to the person who buys the bm.

if it was in a months time i woulda snapped up the BM straight away!

Really sorry to hear BB. I hate it when a brewer gives up his/her passion after life gives them a knock...

If you have no luck selling the Braumeister, happy to display it in the shop & sell for you with no commission. At that price we should find you a buyer no problem.

Cheers & all the best mate...

Ross

Latest posts

Back