• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Gear For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really sorry to hear BB. I hate it when a brewer gives up his/her passion after life gives them a knock...

If you have no luck selling the Braumeister, happy to display it in the shop & sell for you with no commission. At that price we should find you a buyer no problem.

Cheers & all the best mate...

Ross
Thank you Ross, will see what happens.
Cheers

thats awesome......good onya Ross....wish I had a retailer like you near me!

I will throw in a refractometer, hops, and what ever small bits I find to the person who buys the bm.

Hmmmm $1500 inc shipping and i'd take it. That, my eternal gratitude and trust that i will rain love and gifts down upon you if i ever win the lotto :0

You both will sell but it's the locations that are killing you, get some prices from couriers so people know what their in for, might make it easier to sell.

Good luck

----scratch, thought this was crusty's thread----

thats awesome......good onya Ross....wish I had a retailer like you near me!

Wish I did to......................hang on I do.................I live 10 minutes from CB and 50mtrs from the water....................lifes hard for some :D

Back