Geale Vs Mundine live stream

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries, about to start!

i just got home and thought i missed it was googling for highlights.
stoked i get to watch it all now and its free.
pretty decent quality too

Mundine is about to become what he made his reputation on fighting.... an easybeat nobody who is an over the hill old pug. Well done Daniel Geale... a boxer and not a loud mouth~!

He'll always be the man who lost the Dragons the 99 grand final to me. Threw the dummy and then dropped the ball over the try line, should have thrown the pass to put Jamie Ainscough over in the corner to go 18-0 ahead. He had to try to be the hero.

JDW81 said:
He'll always be the man who lost the Dragons the 99 grand final to me. Threw the dummy and then dropped the ball over the try line, should have thrown the pass to put Jamie Ainscough over in the corner to go 18-0 ahead. He had to try to be the hero.
But how can that be right? I thought he was the greatest 5/8 ever to play the game? At least you'd think so by the way he talks...

the fight against leister ellis was such a scham, some dirty dealing done here, as in leister was asking for promised money before he stepped out into the ring.. made a complete mockery of the sport, fit young man against old retired fighter, was a sad day, mundine totally lost me that day..

linky of the year !!

nice work Nick :)

was verry funny when kimbo nearly got layed out by some overweight tongan/logan :lol: but as he said " I know i got a good chin ....merica !!!"

as for the man, well, same ol man. could be the best role model ever to his people, if he wasnt such a spoilt brat . such a shame.

His dad had some class..............but a glass jaw!

Back