G'day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
G'day,
My name is Ben and l live on the south side of Brissie. I am pretty brand spanking new to the world of brewing. I am in the process of building my first kegerator and am wanting to progress through to all-grain brewing. I'm looking forward to learning and brewing some tasty beers.
Cheers!

G'day,
My name is Ben and l live on the south side of Brissie. I am pretty brand spanking new to the world of brewing. I am in the process of building my first kegerator and am wanting to progress through to all-grain brewing. I'm looking forward to learning and brewing some tasty beers.
Cheers!
G’day Ben!
Welcome to brewing!
Plenty of info on here to get ya started. Watch a few YouTube vids.
See if any local home brew shops do demos,local clubs or local forum members for all grain. This helped me a lot as I would of made some pretty silly mistakes when I transitioned from kit cans to fresh wort kits to biab to robobrew.
There is some little things that a condensed video won’t show.
There are no stupid questions, when it could save your beer at the end of the day.
Some single vessels brew rigs are cheap enough to use straight up for all grain(robobrew, gluten, grainfather)or brew in a bag.
Start simple and enjoy the wide variety that all grain brewing offers.
Cheers!

Latest posts

Back